Welcome

Hello Hi hey hows it going, Goodafternooneveningday!
this is my blog. going be just random things i post, music ideas, thoughts, nightmares, dreams, program reviews, and anything you might want me to talk about. i am always open to opinions an comments. laterz

Monday, April 4, 2011

Sanford brown?? Howd this happen

Hey there guys


So apperently im in school at sanford brown in tampa. Lets talk about that,


So jeez... i cant remember the day i went. awell it was the day toyota dealership was having a 9$ car sale event an getting rid of all there used vehicles. an so i went an tried. long story short tried for a toyota cilica an got it from $5000 to $1625. but with tag an title it was $2250... an the bank wouldnt finance a loan so low so the dealers wanted it in cash. [whoo this music is too peacful Refur- Segur Ros] saddly i didnt have that an neither did my mom. moving on i went to differnt dealers looking for a deal blah blah blah found nothing good an just ended up tagging along with my mom to an appointment she had somewhere. it was at Sanford Brown. i didnt know that. an so where there in Jackys office talking about my moms future in sonography or the heart or something like that. she wanted to be a doctors right hand man basicly. an they talk this an that an there converstions pauses an all of a sudden jacky looks at me an askes me what i want to do. an before i could answer she says let me see an points out im an artist. yes i am. lol i love playing music i said. an she continues that there are a few students she signed up that are dancers an singers. an was very happy to hear that i am a producer [yea i am i just made my first song an working on my second you can expect them on itunes very soon]. an she goes on saying that if i go here an attend school as a Physician tech that i could have a nation wide licence  meaning that i would be certified to make perscription descisions for wallgreens or any perscription place anywhere in america. an that it would help me if i where to go to different states to preform my shows an promote my music. i can basicly work anywhere. which got me highly interested. so after a long converstion with me convincing me to go to this school for just 9 months was done. papers were all signed an i was set to go to school starting the 21st of april. and i was surprised. i didnt think id be going to school for this. let alone going to school at all! but in any case this is good for me =D an i am glad. making money coudent get any easier i thought. an this would also help me get a vehicle i want an so desperetly NEED! well idk lol um same as last time. thank you guys for stopping bye listing to my blabber an i hope to see you reading my next post ;) Check you Guys laterz 




DjMakeshift 

No comments: