Welcome

Hello Hi hey hows it going, Goodafternooneveningday!
this is my blog. going be just random things i post, music ideas, thoughts, nightmares, dreams, program reviews, and anything you might want me to talk about. i am always open to opinions an comments. laterz

Tuesday, May 24, 2011

Rondom words of interest

Things i regret saying,
whatever.
no.
i think this isnt working.
goodbye.
i hate you


things that pass with time.
money,
bills,
towns,
gas,
food,
waste,


Things that are forever
love
personality
souls
thoughts
theory
plans
death


things that are not forever
life
money
gasoline
cars
toilet paper
candles


things i wish i could do
speed
parkour
fly
work
open
release


things that i remember well
love for her
love for me
black pants
music
friends


things i wish i could remeber
...


people i wanna see
...you


what this blog is about
a random stumbleupon i thought was pretty neat so i wanted to do one like it, very ommis


thus= i leave you with a few more


what is happening
sitting typing


what i wish was happening
that you were here 
pizza
easy button


what i want all together in my life are these five things
1. To be here
2. with you
3. Hermelinda
4. Valentine
5. Doniaz, i love you with all my heart!


what you are to me
the key to unlocking the universe that is my heart, for you.










Dj Makeshift

No comments: